Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Update

Well I haven't had much time to update. I have been busy substitute teaching and coaching wrestling. This weekend I traveled down to Whitehall to coach. Coaching is very fun, but it can be frustrating. I hope I am not living vicariously through some of my wrestlers.

I have to mention something that I would be all over if it came from the other side of the tracks. Two volunteers for Hillary Clinton's campaign have been fired/let go for idiotic comments about Barack Obama. They sent out emails saying ignorant things about him being a Muslim and trying to take down America from the inside. Man, it just goes to show that idiocracy isn't only a right-winged thing. I am still not sure who I support, but this certantly doesn't help. Hillary has had some shady things happen.

On a non-political note, Michigan can't find a head coach. Somehow a Arkansas has no problem finding a coach, but we can't. Just goes to show how inept our Athletic Department is. I am still holding out for Les Miles and will continue to do so until we hire a different coach. It is me just being optomistic.

I can't believe I haven't even mentioned a thing about the Holiday Season! It is one of my favorite times of the year. I am a huge fan of the mood, music, and spirit this time of year. Like Thanksgiving, I enjoy Christmas time because of being with family!

I'd have to say my favorite Christmas movies are: The Santa Clause, Elf, and Home Alone 1 & 2. I have way too many favorite songs to list.

Anyways, I'm not sure that anyone reads this, but I'll try to update anyways :). Take it easy. Justin

Oh yeah, vote on my poll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite christmas song is the one from the Charlie Brown christmas special. A couple of my favorite christmas movies are def "Elf" and of course "A Christmas Story". Anywho, i read your blog. And you forgot to mention your most favortiess part of the holiday season, and that of course is the holiday soirée! Duh. Also, they are playing the "Wizard of Oz" at the State theatre towards the end of december....let's go! haha, but for real.....you are a friend and a confidant.