Sunday, December 30, 2007

Much too young to feel this damn old...

I have been feeling so old lately. It isn't really the permanent patch of white hair that makes me feel old (I'm over that). And it really isn't the fact that my body can't handle as much as it used to. No, it's not really the fact that I am closer to 25 than I am to 20! Well maybe that has something to do with it.

I think it has more to do with the fact that the year 2000 was 8 years ago, and the prime of my childhood was 10-15 years ago. What got me thinking about all of this was VH1's Top 100 Songs of the 90's. Are the 90's already so far gone that we can come up with lists like these? Weren't the 90's just a few years ago?

Nope. The 90's are so far gone that some of my wrestlers (born in 1992 don't know a thing about Saved by the Bell, TGIF, or Snick! They would rather watch Even Stevens than Boy Meets World. This is unbelievable to me! How do they not know whom Zack Morris or Al Lambert are? Its crazy. I'm not that old am I?

No comments: