Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope everyone has a great time with family and friends, but don't eat too much turkey!

My family is celebrating at my grandma's house with dinner and board games. I love when family is able to get together. Our family is so close, but I think we all lead busy lives. When I think of Thanksgiving I think of family (and The Wizard of Oz - but mostly because it is always on this time of year). Ever since I can remember, at least 20 or so members of our family have gotten together to enjoy dinner together.

I also think of football on Thanksgiving. Unfortunately the Lions stunk it up today. Their offensive line is terrible. John Kitna is terrible. At least KJ had a good day (I started him on my fantasy team today).

Anyways, enjoy yourselves today. Take it easy.

No comments: