Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jinxed

Me to Josh: "I hope this is the beginning of the spring thaw, although I probably just jinxed it."

Weather this morning: 13 degrees and snowing.

I am so sick of winter.I am sick of four-wheel-drive. I am sick of jackets. I am sick of walking up the driveway because the car won't make it up. The gray and the cold, it is so miserable.

This is what I want to do: lay on the beach, swim, throw a frisbee, and play volleyball all day. I want to be able to hang out outside. I want to barbeque. I want to camp.

I have been cooped up for 6 months now. Puxatony Bill is a bastard.

2 comments:

Josh Thorington said...

Wow... thanks for passing along the misery

Anonymous said...

I agree though....day in and day out...it's all the same. At least these past couple days have brought SOME sunshine...now just bring the heat with it