Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Weekend Update

So the Trojans lost a close game last Friday. Dylan was pretty devastated because was his last football game. I think he is excited to start focusing on wrestling and all of its challenges. I am excited about it too because I will be coaching. I have been in lifting with some of the kids and we goofed around a bit in the wrestling room today. I talked to another coach and he said that he is going to see if he can get some money from the boosters for me. That would help a lot.

I finally got a call from a Peace Corps recruiter. I have an interview with them on November 5th. It will be good to get down to Chicago - I love that city. I am happy that things are starting to get rolling with the Peace Corps. I am extremely curious about the different types of programs and places I could be going.

I have an interview tomorrow morning with Target that I have also been preparing for. The position I'm interviewing for is 'Executive Team Leader'. I am not exactly sure everything that entails, but more or less I think I will be working as an in-store manager. It's not something I'm passionate about, but I have to keep an open-mind right?

Tonight I went out to eat with a few friends then to see 'We Own the Night'. It was a great movie. There were a few parts where I felt so tense. I think that is the true test to how good a movie is: you feel what the characters a feeling, you feel as if you are in the positions they are put in yourself. It was worth $8.00.

Not much else to report on. Looking forward to a Halloween party on Saturday evening. Any costume ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could be a set of beef curtains or a roast beef sandwich.